Associate Research Professor
Maryland State Climatologist
Department of Atmospheric and Oceanic Science
University of Maryland
- Hydroclimate Variability and Change over Maryland, North America, SE Asia river basins.
- Multiannual droughts
- Ocean's influence on the variability of summer precipitation over North America.
- Trends in Arctic Sea Ice and their relation to Decadal-to-Multidecadal natural variability.
- Decadal-to-Multidecadal variability in the North Atlantic Ocean.
- Climate Diagnostic and Modeling.
- Monthly and seasonal forecasting.
- Coupled modes of variability in the tropical Atlantic.
- Atmosphere-sea interaction, land-sea-atmosphere interaction.
Back to Alfredo's
Back to AOSC's home page.