Associate Research Professor
Department of Atmospheric and Oceanic Science
University of Maryland
- Trends in Arctic Sea Ice and their relation to Decadal-to-Multidecadal natural variability.
- Decadal-to-Multidecadal variability in the North Atlantic Ocean.
- Hydroclimate Variability and Change over North America.
- Understanding and Prediction of Multiannual Droughts.
- Climate Diagnostic and Modeling.
- Seasonal to Decadal climate variability.
- Monthly and seasonal forecasting.
- Coupled modes of variability in the tropical Atlantic.
- Atmosphere-sea interaction, land-sea-atmosphere interaction.
- Seasonal to interannual variability of precipitation in Mexico and its
- Ocean's influence on variability of summer precipitation over North America.
Back to Alfredo's
Back to AOSC's home page.